Send Topic Print
I J P E numbers (Read 1860 times)
Polly the Pirate
Seaman Recruit

Love the water !

I J P E numbers
24.11.2012 at 20:20:30

Hi everyone,

perhaps a silly question but are the I J P E numbers the same for each type of boat?  I have just bought a Trapper 300,  will my  I J P E numbers be the same as all the other Trapper 300's?  if so where can i find out what the numbers are?

Many Thanks
Holly

IP Logged
Andy
Old Salt

Torbay, Devon
Re: I J P E numbers
Reply #1 - 26.11.2012 at 13:01:07

I am fairly sure that they are all the same, although my knowledge on the histroy of trappers is limited. I take it from this post you will be racing Zangara? where will you be racing her?

I ended up going up the rig and meusuring everything for my entry form which wasn't a lot of fun. If i can find a copy of the form then you are welcome to it but I shall have a look for you.

Do you have any pictures of her?

Andy

IP Logged
Polly the Pirate
Seaman Recruit

Love the water !

Reply #2 - 27.11.2012 at 08:59:40

Thanks Andy,

I haven't 100% decided to race yet but I'm thinking about it.  if i do it will be solent racing,  I'll likely be keeping her near Lymmington somewhere.

She's coming out the water next week and being re-rigged so perhaps i'll ask them to measure everything for me.

Picture attached.

Zingara.jpg
  IP Logged
Andy
Old Salt

Torbay, Devon
Reply #3 - 02.12.2012 at 17:59:28

She looks lovely, I remember seeing her for sale ust after I bought mine. I apologies for calling her Zangara as well, I didn't read it properly. Good luck with her.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print