Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New Trapper owner (Read 75 times)
Paliri
Seaman Recruit

Love the water !

New Trapper owner
20.07.2018 at 22:50:01

Hi all. Recently bought a Trapper 300 that I have moored in Portland at the moment. Boat name is "Paws of Sandwich", a rather unique name. If anyone knows any information about her past I would be very interested to hear from them. Really enjoying sailing her single handed and really surprised how she sails. I'm a recent convert to sailing having only this year completed RYA courses up to Day Skipper theory and practical (Tidal). Should be sailing down the coast later in August with the aim of going round to Cardif. A trip I'm planning for now and one for which I will be getting some experienced crew to join me for some of the legs. Anyway thank you for letting me join the Association. I will, I'm sure, be in need of your collective knowledge in the near future.

Patrick

IP Logged
John Woodhouse
Very Old Salt

Re: New Trapper owner
Reply #1 - 28.07.2018 at 16:48:09

Welcome to T300 ownership Patrick. I have had T300 Star Trapper since 1985 & approx 45,000 miles - you will find it is a great boat.
Look at the T300 section. There is a (far from complete) list of T300's including one called Paws - coincidence?
I know Sandwich, Kent, reasonably well. I would think it quite a challenge to get a deep draught T300 up the River Stour.

John

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print