Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Trapper Owner Association
  News:
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Purchase a Trapper ST240: Help (Read 44 times)
JonExe
Seaman Recruit

Love the water !

Purchase a Trapper ST240: Help
19.06.2022 at 09:43:38

Good morning all. Hope you are all well. We are looking to buy a Trapper ST 240. If possible we would like to look(seek advice) at one more local to us before perhaps travelling further afield to purchase one. We live on the Devon Somerset border and our area of sailing is the Exe at Exmouth. If someone would be happy for us to look at their Trapper ST 240 we should  be very grateful for their help.
Many thanks Jon

IP Logged
Paul
Very Old Salt

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: Purchase a Trapper ST240: Help
Reply #1 - 19.06.2022 at 19:40:20

Hello Jon,

By coincidence I put up a for sale notice for Nautibuoy TS 240 on the Dell Quay noticeboard yesterday.

I have not been in a rush to sell her but have made a decision to do so before I find I am no longer up to it and before both I and the boat  decline!

Dell  Quay is near Chichester a fair way from you but I am happy to show you around without any purchase commitment if you cannot find a closer example.

If you would like to have a chat about TS 240's feel free to call me on 01628 635566.
I do have 18 years experience with Nautibuoy and am always happy to share my enthusiasm.

Cheers

Paul

IP Logged
Spoltie
Seaman Apprentice

Love the water !

Re: Purchase a Trapper ST240: Help
Reply #2 - 24.06.2022 at 22:54:44

Hi Jon, I am at Parkstone and would be happy to have a chat and you could have a look at the boat. Not that local to you but closer than many places!
Simon

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print